Our practice specializes in a range of women’s health issues, including:
Office-based Gynecologic Care:
- Routine well woman care and health maintenance and life style management
- Evaluation of abnormal menstrual cycle and abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Evaluation of abnormal Pap smears
- Infertility evaluation and work-up and some treatment
- Pelvic pain evaluation
- Breast care
- Birth control options including IUD’s and nexplanon
- Menopause management
- Osteoporosis evaluation and treatment
- Depression and anxiety management
- Pelvic support problems – pelvic prolapse evaluation and treatment
- Urinary incontinence evaluation
- Leep (loop electrosurgical excision procedure)
- Vulvar biopsy
- Endometrial biopsy
- Vulvar / Labial surgery
Surgical Procedures at St. Joseph Hospital
- Hysterectomy – vaginal and abdominal
- Vaginal repair for pelvic prolapse
- Abdominal sacro-colposuspension for vault prolapse
Patient Form Download
As a time-saving feature, North Coast Women’s Health has provided our patient form in downloadable format (Adobe’s pdf or Portable Document Format). You may download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Completing the forms prior to coming to us will make your initial encounter with us a more pleasant experience.
Patient Intake History Form – This is the general information form that you will need to complete and sign before being treated.
Please call us (707-443-3557) if you have any questions regarding this form.